The latest HIVE Blockchain news from reputable sources, updated hourly.
- Mad scientist’s NFTs degrade when they’re traded: 0xDEAFBEEF, NFT Creatorby Cointelegraph By Greg Oakford on May 31, 2023 at 1:30 pm
Self-proclaimed tinkerer 0xDEAFBEEF has hit it big with audiovisual NFTs that slowly degrade in quality every time they’re traded.
- Bitcoin is on a collision course with ‘Net Zero’ promisesby Cointelegraph By Monty Munford on May 30, 2023 at 1:30 pm
Every year countries are pressured to ramp up their climate change commitments at the COP conference — and Bitcoin mining is an easy target.
- AI Eye: 25K traders bet on ChatGPT’s stock picks, AI sucks at dice throws, and moreby Cointelegraph By Andrew Fenton on May 29, 2023 at 1:30 pm
ChatGPT always rolls a 4 but tens of thousands of traders are betting millions on its stock picks, AI expands classic album covers, and more.
- FTX 2.0 coming up, Multichain FUD and Worldcoin raises $115M: Hodler’s Digest, May 21-27by Cointelegraph By Editorial Staff on May 27, 2023 at 9:20 pm
FTX reboot is in the works, Multichain issues spark uncertainty and Sam Altman’s crypto project Worldcoin raises millions of dollars.
- Chinese TV’s crypto ‘bull run’ report censored, Multichain crisis: Asia Expressby Cointelegraph By Zhiyuan Sun on May 25, 2023 at 11:21 pm
Chinese state TV’s crypto news report gets memory holed, Multichain token plunges as arrest rumors swirl, memecoin hype subsides, and more.
- Home loans using crypto as collateral: Do the risks outweigh the reward?by Cointelegraph By Ciaran Lyons on May 25, 2023 at 1:30 pm
You can use crypto as collateral to get a home loan — but as one Bitcoin OG found out, it’s super risky and you can lose the lot.
- Ethereum is ‘woefully undervalued’ but growing more powerful: DeFi Dad, Hall of Flameby Cointelegraph By Ciaran Lyons on May 24, 2023 at 1:30 pm
DeFi Dad says he’d be shocked if Bitcoin doesn’t hit $500K within 10 years, but he thinks Ethereum is getting more powerful all the time.
- Crypto City: Guide to Osaka, Japan’s second-biggest cityby Cointelegraph By Turner Wright on May 23, 2023 at 1:30 pm
Osaka may or may not have been Satoshi’s home, Binance has moved in, the city hosted Devcon 5, and there’s finally a Bitcoin ATM again!
- Illuvium controversy, Aurory Prologue review, Fornite CEO salty, Assassin’s Creed NFTs: Web3 Gamerby Cointelegraph By Callan Quinn on May 22, 2023 at 1:30 pm
Illuvium’s many marketing controversies, Assasin’s Creed’s NFT cubes, Fortnite CEO salty about death of metaverse, Aurory Prologue review.
- Hyperbitcoinization is underway, RFK seeks Bitcoin donations and other news: Hodler’s Digest, May 14-20by Cointelegraph By Editorial Staff on May 20, 2023 at 9:23 pm
Hyperbitcoinization is on the horizon, Bitcoin gets a seat on U.S. presidential candidates agendas and Voyager’s fund recovery plan approved.
- Ripple, Visa join HK CBDC pilot, Huobi accusations, GameFi token up 300%: Asia Expressby Cointelegraph By Zhiyuan Sun on May 19, 2023 at 12:11 am
Mastercard and Visa join Hong Kong’s CBDC pilot, new installment in Justin Sun’s Huobi soap opera, and a GameFi token pumps on no news.
- ‘Moral responsibility’: Can blockchain really improve trust in AI?by Cointelegraph By Andrew Singer on May 18, 2023 at 1:35 pm
Experts are still divided on the real impact blockchain tech can have on solving some fo the problems that ail AI.