The latest HIVE Blockchain news from reputable sources, updated hourly.
- Michael Saylor’s a fan, but Frisby says bull run needs a new guru: X Hall of Flameby Cointelegraph By Ciaran Lyons on November 21, 2023 at 2:30 pm
Bitcoiner Dominic Frisby counts Michael Saylor as a fan… but says we need a new Bitcoin evangalist & narrative to propel the next bull run.
- 6 Questions for Alex O’Donnell about financial journalism and the future of DeFiby Cointelegraph By Editorial Staff on November 20, 2023 at 11:29 pm
Alex O’Donnell spoke to us about his career as a financial journalist — and how it led to his involvement in crypto and Umami DAO.
- OpenAI’s Sam Altman ousted, BlackRock and Fidelity seek Ether ETF, and more: Hodler’s Digest, Nov. 12-18by Cointelegraph By Editorial Staff on November 18, 2023 at 9:30 pm
Sam Altman is ousted from OpenAI, BlackRock and Fidelity seek Ether ETF approval and Australia to tax gains from wrapped tokens.
- DMT and a Hellboy outfit — How diewiththemostlikes got on SuperRare: NFT Creatorby Cointelegraph By Greg Oakford on November 17, 2023 at 2:30 pm
Relentless & funny NFT Creator diewiththemostlikes says “good meat” instead of “gm!” and got on SuperRare thanks to DMT and a Hellboy outfit.
- No civil protection for crypto in China, $300K to list coins in Hong Kong? Asia Expressby Cointelegraph By Zhiyuan Sun on November 16, 2023 at 11:12 pm
Chinese court knocks back civil lawsuit over “illegal” crypto, Hong Kong exchanges gain momentum, The Block gets $60M from Singapore firm.
- Breaking into Liberland: Dodging guards with inner-tubes, decoys and diplomatsby Cointelegraph By Elias Ahonen on November 15, 2023 at 2:30 pm
Visiting Liberland — a crypto micronation between Croatia and Serbia — required decoys and diplomatic immunity to dodge the border guards.
- I spent a week working in VR. It was mostly terrible, however…by Cointelegraph By Felix Ng on November 14, 2023 at 2:30 pm
Cointelegraph Magazine journalist Felix Ng spent a week working in virtual reality. It was mostly terrible… but does have some potential.
- Take Bitcoin profits at $110K, CME tops Binance in BTC futures open interest: Hodler’s Digest, Nov. 5-11 by Cointelegraph By Editorial Staff on November 13, 2023 at 3:07 am
The Chicago Mercantile Exchange surpasses Binance by one metric, OneCoin legal officer pleads guilty, Bitcoin’s cycle high could be $110K.
- ‘$10K JPGs’ scare away gamers, Animoca’s crypto game streaming plans: Web3 Gamerby Cointelegraph By Erhan Kahraman on November 10, 2023 at 2:30 pm
Animoca buys game streaming platform Azarus that rewards users with crypto, Project Xeno, and why $10K NFTs scare away real gamers.
- China’s surprise NFT move, Hong Kong’s $15M Bitcoin fund: Asia Expressby Cointelegraph By Zhiyuan Sun on November 9, 2023 at 11:05 pm
China issues legal guidance that gives NFT markets hope, Bitget invests $10M in Indian startups, SEBA Bank’s Hong Kong license: Asia Express.
- Train AI models to sell as NFTs, LLMs are Large Lying Machines: AI Eyeby Cointelegraph By Andrew Fenton on November 9, 2023 at 2:30 pm
Train up kickass AI models to sell them as NFTs in AI Arena, how often GPT-4 lies to you, and fake AI pics in the Israel/Gaza war: AI Eye.
- Exclusive: 2 years after John McAfee’s death, widow Janice is broke and needs answersby Cointelegraph By Monty Munford on November 8, 2023 at 2:30 pm
Two years after John McAfee’s death, widow Janice tells Magazine she’s penniless and can’t move on until his autopsy records are released.